Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What's your Model 3 fanatic score?

What's your Model 3 fanatic score?

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Teslarati's Electric Jen posted article "You know you're a Tesla Model 3 fanatic when..."
You know you're a Tesla Model 3 fanatic when...
http://www.teslarati.com/you-know-youre-tesla-model-3-fanatic-when/
Guilty as charged. My score was an 8... is there still hope for me?
What's your score?

1. You have waited what feels like forever for this final reveal, and now that it’s almost here can’t focus on anything else
2. You wake up knowing how many days are left until the 28th
3. You signed up for Twitter to notify you when Elon tweets
4. You signed up for Twitter, period
5. You have mentally designed your Model 3 many times, despite not actually knowing what options will be offered and how much they will cost
6. You have tried to figure out where you are on the waiting list and estimated when you will get your car
7. You’ve started a blog, podcast or YouTube channel
8. You have a Tesla related license plate on the gasoline powered car your Model 3 will be replacing
9. You’ve measured your garage, figured out placement of your charging
set up, received an estimate from an electrician, or already installed it
10. You seek out and analyze even the smallest piece of “news” or speculation about Model 3
11. You’ve whipped out a spreadsheet to try to do math on: reservations, deliveries, number of options or some other aspect of the Model 3 because you’re desperate to know something; anything!

Reactions: ikjadoon
4. You signed up for Twitter, period
- Already had Twitter
7. You’ve started a blog, podcast or YouTube channel
- There are many more people that can do it better than I could.
8. You have a Tesla related license plate on the gasoline powered car your Model 3 will be replacing
- The multiple plates I have wanted were not available but I tried.

I could add a few more.
12. Looked at Tesla source code to find any hints.
- Discovered the Supercharger Credit plan and ReservationID number (No one caught when they included this number months after it was originally published)
13. Use Planet.com to check for construction changes at the Gigafactory
- Guilty
14. Check Snap Maps for video inside the factory.
- I watch videos from the Gigafactory, Fremont (including the delivery center) and SpaceX almost every day.
15. Get on TMC, Electrek and Teslarati every couple hours in case something new has come out.
- I really like using the Teslarati App.
16. Checked for building permits for new Superchargers and Service Centers in the area.
- Doesn't everyone?

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: SageBrush and F_T_K
I voted 0 because I have done none of these things. I asked a local wrap shop about prices for wrapping a Model 3 though.

I am happy about any new tidbit of real and confirmed information about Model 3, especially about the specs and options that will be available once I am invited to order - which I suppose will be sometime in early to mid 2018. I'm a realist, and therefor not easily excited and certainly no "fanatic" whatsoever. Then again, I am German after all ;)