Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What's your next EV after Tesla?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
When I was shopping for an EV in 2021, the Supercharger network weighed heavily in my decision to get a M3P. In reality, after nearly two years of ownership, I've only needed to charge outside of my own home a handful of times. At this point, given my driving habits, I think I could completely get by on my home's charger alone.

With that being said, I recently rented a Polestar 2 Performance and really liked it. I'm interested to see what Polestar releases the next couple years. I think the Polestar 6 concept is absolutely gorgeous (reminds me a bit of the Jaguar F-Type.) Hopefully by the time it comes out, I can have some money saved up to get one. I would love an EV convertible.

Outside of that, if Hyundai does release a non-hydrogen-hybrid version of their N Vision 74 concept...I think would absolutely buy that.

Attachments

• 2026-polestar-polestar-6-lateral-view-carbuzz-1029021.jpg
    2026-polestar-polestar-6-lateral-view-carbuzz-1029021.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 61
  • hyundai-n-vision-74-prototype-102-1662650674.jpg
    hyundai-n-vision-74-prototype-102-1662650674.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 46
When I was shopping for an EV in 2021, the Supercharger network weighed heavily in my decision to get a M3P. In reality, after nearly two years of ownership, I've only needed to charge outside of my own home a handful of times. At this point, given my driving habits, I think I could completely get by on my home's charger alone.

With that being said, I recently rented a Polestar 2 Performance and really liked it. I'm interested to see what Polestar releases the next couple years. I think the Polestar 6 concept is absolutely gorgeous (reminds me a bit of the Jaguar F-Type.) Hopefully by the time it comes out, I can have some money saved up to get one. I would love an EV convertible.

Outside of that, if Hyundai does release a non-hydrogen-hybrid version of their N Vision 74 concept...I think would absolutely buy that.
That is a good looking car, I owned Jaguars before Tesla and I had a 1967 XKE and loved it other than the lack of reliability. I used to carry my tool box in the trunk.

Reactions: randmness

Dang, that thing looks nice!