Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wheel Covers Other Than Aero

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
All,
Looked at several videos on the Aero wheel competitors. In my search on this board I found several owners selling there wheel covers, but little feedback on how the owners liked or disliked the covers they purchased. The owners that purchased Aero Pi, Rimetrix, Aroham, Kavanic,or others brand of wheel covers. What was/is your impression of the wheel covers you purchased? Pros and cons. Thank you in advance.

Jim,
Thank you for the information. Considering either the Rimetrix or the Kavanic. There is a video on YouTube were the host compares the Tesla Aero wheel covers to the Kavanic brand. The Kavanic's were more efficiently a small percentage.

I have Rimetrix. Love the all-black look. Got some Tesla logo stickers for center caps. Haven’t noticed any change in efficiency. Very minor gripe is need for pry tool to remove center cap.

Also got some cute red valve stem caps with Tesla logo. Toenail polish.
Where did you get the sticker for the center caps? I’m looking for a cover or sticker for the center cap. But here is a picture of mine on my LR.

Attachments

• 9E8F15C7-A713-4B2B-B51F-8BD62C19ECA8.jpeg
    9E8F15C7-A713-4B2B-B51F-8BD62C19ECA8.jpeg
    922.7 KB · Views: 1,013
  • 107F4D4B-B02C-43A8-BBE2-C773B856C23B.jpeg
    107F4D4B-B02C-43A8-BBE2-C773B856C23B.jpeg
    853.1 KB · Views: 813
Where did you get the sticker for the center caps? I’m looking for a cover or sticker for the center cap. But here is a picture of mine on my LR.
Amazon:
4PCS 56mm (2.2 Inches) Circular arc Form 3D Stereo Aluminum Alloy Wheel Hub Caps Centre Cover Emblem Badge Sticker fit for Tesla Roadster Model S Model X Model 3 Modification Hub Cover (Black) https://a.co/d/btIE4o2

2DC5FD97-C273-4462-BBAD-FD19442FCAD6.jpeg

Last edited:
Amazon:
4PCS 56mm (2.2 Inches) Circular arc Form 3D Stereo Aluminum Alloy Wheel Hub Caps Centre Cover Emblem Badge Sticker fit for Tesla Roadster Model S Model X Model 3 Modification Hub Cover (Black) https://a.co/d/btIE4o2

View attachment 900976
For some reason I can not find these center cap "stickers" in matte black. The hubcaps I bought are matte and I don't think using the glossy center caps would work.