Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wheel Covers Other Than Aero

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got these day after I took delivery. They hold up pretty good. Center caps come in red or white. They cover all the spokes.
E0965296-9E6B-4151-8EB0-A6043635FD70.jpeg

i purchased these Yikun covers off AliExpress.

pros: comes with left and right pairs (many of the knock-offs have 4 identical covers, which means 2 will be installed "backwards" with more drag), clean design (i didn't want the chunkier notched center look), easy install, color matches MY trim.

con: shipped from China, which took a few weeks.
I got the same ones in Gun Metal Gray, which is nowhere near as light gray as the pics show. It's a very dark gray that perfectly matches the fender well trim. And can confirm: the shipping took 26 days. Very happy with the quality of the hub caps.

Reactions: Driver08
I think the ironic thing about the OEM Gemini covers is that it's more unique and rare than the sea of black wheels every Tesla has.

Very true, but they are just a little too chunky looking. The silver/grey color doesn't fit well with the rest of the car that has blacked-out trim. I also find that the straight lines and hard bevels clash with the soft-flowing body lines of the Model Y.