Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

When can I drive one?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
One complication is that Spokane is not a very big city. Turo lists exactly one Prius, which is the only car under "Fuel sippers" and the same Prius is the only car listed under "Everyday Drivers." Under "latest Models" there are exactly two cars listed, and under "Fast and Fun" there are three cars listed. I don't expect there to be a lot of Model 3 in Spokane before my turn to place my order comes up. I'll be surprised if anybody here puts theirs on Turo.

Sounds like an opportunity to me.

Perhaps, but not for me. I'm not interested in trying to make a few bucks by letting strangers drive my car. :) The other issue is that there's probably a good reason for so few cars on Turo: Spokane is a small city; there's probably not a lot of demand for a service like this. If you want to rent a normal car, there are all the regular car rental companies. And a small city will have little demand for exotic cars.

I will hope one shows up. But it's more likely that Tesla brings one here, as they did a few years back with the P85D that I got to drive for about 15 minutes.