Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

When do the 2023 Vins start showing up

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
LR or P? Do you know where it's built? Please report back with how it's equipped- package shelf, headlights if LR.

Interesting. I thought the Los Angeles market is always fulfilled by Fremont? I'd be curious to know about the package shelf, headlights, and door panels.
Update: Vehicle is in my possession! MYLR5/MSM/20/2023 VIN/Austin build/LA delivery.
Matrix: N
Door trim: Y
Cargo Cover: Y
USB ports: Y
USS: Y

Reactions: snovvman and Senpai
How was the quality, fit/finish, delivery process? Any issues you found?
Quality check was great. No issues found. Took it out for a 60 mile drive. It drove beautifully. Suspension felt a little tighter than I remembered. Delivery was originally scheduled for this Weds. Received a text message Sunday asking for proof of payment/tracking info of the check from financing company. (The bank sent me a copy when I finalized loan docs). I also provided the down payment via app earlier that day as well. About a minute after sending info, I received a phone call asking if I wanted to take the delivery early…like in the next couple of hours. I said yes. An hour into my delivery window a guy showed up with my vehicle and another car followed him for his ride home. He walked me thru the app and helped me unlock my vehicle. After 15 mins of inspection, I accepted delivery, he handed me the key cards and said “congrats!” Pretty smooth. It had about 50% charge. Spent the night going thru the settings in my driveway after my drive and trickle charging @12amps.

Reactions: snovvman and DrGriz