Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

When will be the Tesla NEMA 14-50 Adapter restock?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You can make a profit with it. Here's what they are going for now:

tesla nema 14-50 adapter | eBay

Wow! :eek: ... and I paid $35 excluding nominal shipping.

plug ebay.JPG

• Funny
Reactions: Matsayz
I have done the email notification on the 14-50 and have *NOT* received an email. I had returned a wall charger and replaced it with the mobile charger and a 14-50. They let me know that the 14-50 was out of stock and they would send it as soon as it came back into stock. Well I still have NOT received an email, but on Friday I received a 14-50, so some must have come in.

• Informative
Reactions: PianoAl and Matsayz
I have done the email notification on the 14-50 and have *NOT* received an email. I had returned a wall charger and replaced it with the mobile charger and a 14-50. They let me know that the 14-50 was out of stock and they would send it as soon as it came back into stock. Well I still have NOT received an email, but on Friday I received a 14-50, so some must have come in.

Interesting.

Has anyone ever received an email notification that something is back in stock?

Interesting.

Has anyone ever received an email notification that something is back in stock?

Yes, it works quite well actually. They were out of stock on the snow chains they sell so I set up email notification and got an email a week later notifying me they were back in stock. Generally anything at Tesla that does not involve human beings works just fine.

• Funny
Reactions: brkaus