Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

When will there be a Supercharger in Brampton ON?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
looks like Tesla is focusing more on TCH :(
Well, they are doing a couple that aren't - London and Kitchener.
It looks like Brampton, St Catharines, Kincardine, Orangeville, Brockville, Newmarket, Orillia, Peterborough, Bracebridge, Perth, Sub-urban Ottawa, Renfrew, and the bunch in Toronto/Mississauga will have to wait until 2020.

Renfrew, Perth, Peterborough, and Orillia are on the TCH - the last 3 on the southern Ontario route.

.......unless the Kitchener crew moves on to the next Ontario spot.
I still check the Orangeville *suspected* sites regularly. No joy.
It's a lot harder to scout Brampton, but I suspect it will be near 410/Queen or 410/Bovaird

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Mayoo
Well, they are doing a couple that aren't - London and Kitchener.
It looks like Brampton, St Catharines, Kincardine, Orangeville, Brockville, Newmarket, Orillia, Peterborough, Bracebridge, Perth, Sub-urban Ottawa, Renfrew, and the bunch in Toronto/Mississauga will have to wait until 2020.

Renfrew, Perth, Peterborough, and Orillia are on the TCH - the last 3 on the southern Ontario route.

.......unless the Kitchener crew moves on to the next Ontario spot.
I still check the Orangeville *suspected* sites regularly. No joy.
It's a lot harder to scout Brampton, but I suspect it will be near 410/Queen or 410/Bovaird

for Brampton, i am scouting the empty parking lot by 410 and queen by Rutherford and parking area in front of michaels in trinity mall

Hello fellow Caledon resident!
Once the SuC is open in O-Ville, you Caledon folks will have to come and visit your northern neighbour. I know that lots of the northern part of Caledon shop and dine in Orangeville, as it's a lot closer than Brampton, and less traffic (plus there are a bunch of great restaurants).

Moderator note: This post was moved from a different thread.

Does anyone happen to know the location of the soon to be built (Q2 2022) supercharger in Brampton, Ontario?

The map on tesla a site has a generic central location per city.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Informative
Reactions: Tony_YYZ
Finally !

AND

So weird that one of these locations is not Trinity Commons. That being right along the 410 would make a lot of sense. These two locations are definitely not where I would have expected a SC to be. But good to have them nonetheless.

Reactions: menaknow and Mayoo