Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

When will trial start rolling out?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Also was a past subscriber and did not get any email or trial notification on my M3 after updating yesterday. A little annoying cause a free month would have been nice but all good cause I have FSD 12 now :)
I’ve been siting on 10K credits and waiting for v12
The timing could not be better
I’ll use the 30 day demo and then use my 10k credits for 90 days
Problem is will be addicted by August
👹

This is also what I am wondering.
lets level set on code:
2023.44.30 has 12.3 and think this code is dead as no new updates seen, anyone that had this explain where you are now, my guess is 24.3.6
for most M3/MY 2024.2.X is being moved to 2024.3.6/12.3.2.1, my case with 3x 2023 M3/MY HW3
for others with 2024.2.X are being moved to 24.8.7, did not happen to me, if someone has 24.8.7 what year and vehicle do you have? might be a 2024 M3/MY problem, meaning your vehicles have the newest code requirements and they are moving your requirements that will have FSD12.3.2.X in a soon to be released code, just wait
Cybertruck seems to be running 2024.2.3 and waiting for code with FSD, they might end up being last was its the absolute newest Tesla with unique code requirements, hang in there guys
MS and MX guys, please report back on what it happening to you

Reactions: SeminoleFSU
lets level set on code:
2023.44.30 has 12.3 and think this code is dead as no new updates seen, anyone that had this explain where you are now, my guess is 24.3.6
for most M3/MY 2024.2.X is being moved to 2024.3.6/12.3.2.1, my case with 3x 2023 M3/MY HW3
for others with 2024.2.X are being moved to 24.8.7, did not happen to me, if someone has 24.8.7 what year and vehicle do you have? might be a 2024 M3/MY problem, meaning your vehicles have the newest code requirements and they are moving your requirements that will have FSD12.3.2.X in a soon to be released code, just wait
Cybertruck seems to be running 2024.2.3 and waiting for code with FSD, they might end up being last was its the absolute newest Tesla with unique code requirements, hang in there guys
MS and MX guys, please report back on what it happening to you
I have a 2024 MYLR, bought it from inventory in February. I got build 2024.3.6 with FSD 12 yesterday. I'm still in the free 3-months of FSD from purchasing with a referral code.

think the emails are after you upgrade, email body looks like this and gives the specific 30 day, end date
1711810187751.png

for others with 2024.2.X are being moved to 24.8.7, did not happen to me, if someone has 24.8.7 what year and vehicle do you have? might be a 2024 M3/MY problem, meaning your vehicles have the newest code requirements and they are moving your requirements that will have FSD12.3.2.X in a soon to be released code
I have 2024.8.7 on my 2020 model 3.

interesting, there must be something unique with your version
btw, FSD 11.4.9 in 24.8.7?
my MY has USSs and HW3, so thats not the reason, but was not pushed 24.3.6 yet, Im anticipating it tomorrow am
if the USSs are preventing the movement to 24.3.6/12.3.2.1 ill know tomorrow
Looks like having USS is currently a block on getting the trial. Not seeing any reports of USS cars getting 2024.3.6. My 2019 Model 3 SR+ is stuck on 2024.2.7

• Informative
I’m on a road trip currently and awoke to the FSD email and went out to accept the offer in my 2023 Model Y LR. I’ll report back as I have a couple weeks of travel ahead. Currently in Arkansas headed to Georgia-Florida-up the coast to Va and finally back to Phoenix Az. The timing is perfect for me to get full use of this trial.
Keep in mind all Interstate/highway driving will be on the same V11 stack you had.

• Informative
I have 2024.8.7 on my 2020 model 3.
I have 2024.8.7 2022 M3 with USS.
interesting, there must be something unique with your version
btw, FSD 11.4.9 in 24.8.7?
my MY has USSs and HW3, so thats not the reason, but was not pushed 24.3.6 yet, Im anticipating it tomorrow am
if the USSs are preventing the movement to 24.3.6/12.3.2.1 ill know tomorrow
I have a 2022 on 2024.8.7 M3 with USS.

So it’s been only a day since we got FSD (though we did have a 3 month complimentary FSD when we bought the car last year). I can not definitively say yet if it’s better than previous version since I haven’t driven much after getting new version but noticed few things so far.
- Used the auto park for the first time, worked really well. It parked much better than I could. Although it wasn’t a tight spot in a crowded parking lot. It was pretty empty parking lot with no cars next to the spot we parked but my guess it it would be equally smooth even if there were other cars, we will see.
- overall driving seems smoother than previous version but when turning after stopping at stop sign or a red light, it seems to hesitate (moves the yoke back and forth little bit for no reason, it turns properly but this hesitation is irritating, we’ll see if it improves with time).

My settings are Chill mode (I get uncomfortable with aggressive driving, whether automated or manual).

So it’s been only a day since we got FSD (though we did have a 3 month complimentary FSD when we bought the car last year). I can not definitively say yet if it’s better than previous version since I haven’t driven much after getting new version but noticed few things so far.
- Used the auto park for the first time, worked really well. It parked much better than I could. Although it wasn’t a tight spot in a crowded parking lot. It was pretty empty parking lot with no cars next to the spot we parked but my guess it it would be equally smooth even if there were other cars, we will see.
- overall driving seems smoother than previous version but when turning after stopping at stop sign or a red light, it seems to hesitate (moves the yoke back and forth little bit for no reason, it turns properly but this hesitation is irritating, we’ll see if it improves with time).

My settings are Chill mode (I get uncomfortable with aggressive driving, whether automated or manual).
Until it gets improved, just tap the accelerator to get the car to move exactly as fast as you want it to. Kind of a good thing here as the car is being as safe as possible, but you don't have to wait on it. I wish I could adjust the steering as easily when the car wants to drift over a bit.