Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Where and where not to apply wax

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Since I got my car ceramic coated I have only been using Carpro reload after hand washing. I cannot perform paint correction so I paid for the ceramic coating. Previously, I used a German product Klasse. This is a polish that I would also use on windows. Pretty easy on and off, if motivated I would put more than one coat on. Really gave a deep shine to a black car and seemed to hold up a little better than wax.

Since I got my car ceramic coated I have only been using Carpro reload after hand washing. I cannot perform paint correction so I paid for the ceramic coating. Previously, I used a German product Klasse. This is a polish that I would also use on windows. Pretty easy on and off, if motivated I would put more than one coat on. Really gave a deep shine to a black car and seemed to hold up a little better than wax.
I did 2 coats only where I get the most dirt, the front bumper and the bottom sides of the car