Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

WHERE is our Carbon Fiber Spoiler and Badging!?!?!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
CDA8CD90-103F-4751-82B4-D6AA743A4795.jpeg
Got my P3D a couple of weeks ago. Both the badge and the spoiler is still on back order. Confirmed it with my local Service Center. Will anyone put a P3D badge on instead?
I have

My car is at the service center for the following:
Tesla Model 3 Performance (issues)

During the process, they needed to send it back a 2nd time for a door alignment. They also broke a tab on the passenger rear tail light. It's been there since Monday 8/13/18.

I have also asked continuously when I can expect the carbon fiber spoiler and badging. There is STILL no ETA. I paid extra for this as a package. What upsets me even more is test drive cars have them.

Does ANYONE have their carbon fiber spoiler from Tesla?

-b0n3z
Got notificacation today that my spoiler is scheduled for install 4/16 in Tampa. Trouble is, I wont be back in Florida until 5/3. Recieved car 11/15

I had my appointment today, the part was the 00 one, so not the revised one. The right end had a gap so the guy preferred not to install it. He said they would contact me again in a week or so to try with a new one again. Hopefully it won't be another 7 months... The guy was extremely friendly so 10/10 on that.