Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Where is the best place to find out when new superchargers are opening in my area?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

The Tesla Website under Find Us has the supercharger map.

Supercharger info may be more what you want.

The phone app Plugshare has even more charging locations.

and it’s fun to look at chargers on the map in the Tesla.

Last edited:
Reactions: ucmndd
Upvote 0
Yes, www.supercharge.info is probably the best source to see what is coming in the future. It is a user-maintained site that basically gets most of its information from this forum. We have a lot of curious people here who are always searching for building permits and evidence of construction started, so when something is found, it gets added to that map and a link to the forum thread here where the progress is getting tracked. It's a really great resource.

Upvote 0
Yes, www.supercharge.info is probably the best source to see what is coming in the future. It is a user-maintained site that basically gets most of its information from this forum. We have a lot of curious people here who are always searching for building permits and evidence of construction started, so when something is found, it gets added to that map and a link to the forum thread here where the progress is getting tracked. It's a really great resource.
I’ll check it out! The nearest supercharger is 35 miles away and we’re awaiting our home charger still. It’s taking forever to charge at home.

Upvote 0
Where is the best place to find out when new superchargers are opening in my area? We just purchased a 2014 model S p90d and are waiting for our home charger.
I'm assuming the original battery was replaced with a 90 pack? The P90D wasn't available until mid-2015. Does the badge on the rear match the display inside the car, or does one still say P85D?

Upvote 0

Thanks for posting that. I just found a new Supercharger location 2 miles from my home. I had no idea that they were installing them there. There are 12 chargers there and today was opening day. :) I know of another new Supercharger location 6 miles from my home that does not show on the map. It is installed but not operational yet. There is 1 Chargepoint charger in the middle of the row of Superchargers.

Upvote 0