Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Where to sell my....

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi guys,
Any ideas where to sell my old banger ICE car? I looked on we buy any car, but they undervalued it, so I’m looking for ideas please.
Thank you

If you're willing to brave the market of private selling it's free to advertise on Autotrader for up to £1k. Once you start paying the fees are high an Pistonheads is a lot cheaper.

I sold my Lotus through Motorway and am delighted by the offer, it's as much as I expected from a private seller, but that certainly is not a banger!

My 2014 cooper D is on autotrader at the moment. Motorway is offering like 3k less than what I see for similar cars with fewer options on autotrader. So I’m trying autotrader for a bit and then taking it to my local garage who quoted £1000 more than motorway.
Try Wizzle too and see what you can get

Reactions: Avendit
Careful with online quotes. I had a quote (not WBAC but one of their competitors), accepted it, a guy turned up and upon hearing what I was expecting got straight into his car and drove off..

They were clearly planning to offer me *way* less than their quote.. so far they didn't even see the point in negotiating. They're mainly after desparate sellers.

Eventually got more or less what I wanted from Motorway.