Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Where's My Energy Graph?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've used the energy graph in my Model 3 on several occasions and found it to be very useful. But on my new Model S it is nowhere to be found. At least, *I* can't find it. If anyone knows where it is, please help.

I know there is a number on screen that shows total miles left in the battery, but that's best case and not based on your recent driving style and conditions as is true with the energy graph on the M3. I want to know not if I CAN make to my destination but by how much. If it's going to be close and there's a charger nearby I would probably top off, otherwise I'd go for it. Like once in a previous experience there were no chargers between me and my destination (home) and the graph showed 2% at destination, then 1% then 0%. In that case I turned off the heat to give myself some additional range (and arrived with 4%). In my Model S I can't see the data that I want. And here's hoping that Tesla didn't permanently remove the energy graph.

Energy screen is under the App launcher on the bottom of main screen.
1632066087464.png

That icon is no longer present in the refreshed Model S.

But I found the answer to my own question. In the User Manual no less.

An estimated %age charge remaining in the battery at your destination is at the bottom of the turn-by-turn window. You have to have this window expanded (by swiping down) before it is displayed. It's just a number, not a graph, so you can't see a trend of your driving characteristics. Better than nothing.

Hi Everyone, I just today took delivery of my new 2022 Tesla Model X Plaid. Can't find any energy graph of any kind anywhere. Super disappointing that this feature is missing. Does anyone know the best / most effective path to feedback to Tesla features that we want or feel are missing? (e.g. travel cards too!)

Thank you, and happy new year,

Mark

• Funny
Reactions: brkaus
There's a bunch of features missing/not working (homeland doesn't work at all), Text chatting (SMS) doesn't work either. Not big deals -im sure they'll fix these, but more of an FYI.

There's also no control over regen settings, acceleration curves, etc. All that is gone (for now)

Reactions: GeoG
Elon have said many new improvements to V11 are forthcoming...

One gets the impression that V11 sw development was (and still is) way behind schedule. They had to scale way back to Minimum Viable Product (MVP) for the Refreshed Model S launch and then a 2nd MVP in time for the holiday update to all models. Now that we're well into the new year, they are surely hard at work filling in the missing features and then some. My hunch says 3 months/March.

Reactions: Seegem
There's a bunch of features missing/not working (homeland doesn't work at all), Text chatting (SMS) doesn't work either. Not big deals -im sure they'll fix these, but more of an FYI.

There's also no control over regen settings, acceleration curves, etc. All that is gone (for now)
Off topic but curious to know who the black and red dude is in the picture.

I presume you mean my GSD? That is Huska (female GSD), she passed away; We've since gotten a new GSD, who since has also passed away. Now we have lots of Teslas and no German Shepherds... but we plan to fix that in a few years :) who's yours?
So sorry about the loss of your GSD's. The profile pic is Blue. His 3rd B'day pic. We have 2, Mia is 6 and Blue is 3 now. Mia is the mom. My daughter is 12 and into AKC shows.

Attachments

• Mia & Blue.jpg
    Mia & Blue.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 164
  • Love
Reactions: Seegem