Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Where's the Tesla market?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The used market has slowed down a bit over the past week and there's very little new activity.

There's a Facebook group of tesla for sale by owner, this forums classified and the ev-CPO site you mentioned.

If you haven't done so already I'd recommend getting in contact with a sales advisor to see what they may have that's not published online.

I would avoid any third party dealerships and stick with private used or direct from tesla used/CPO.

Reactions: ZAKEEUS
Although I picked up a CPO car myself a little over a year ago, there is a pretty decent price disparity between regular used (non-CPO) and CPO cars...so much so that if I were to buy today, I would be very tempted to pick up a non-CPO and just set $5-$6K aside for possible repairs. The drive units and batteries are still covered under the 8 year warranty so it isn't like you are entirely on your own.

it does help that I am in Texas and, oddly enough, there are a couple of resellers around here that offer a number of Teslas.

Reactions: JPUConn
I'd love to get a nice CPO MS, however, been watching the inventory of CPO vehicles dwindle for the past couple months until it has hit this new low:
U.S. Model S Used Inventory -- (19 Listings)
Even the new inventory is not as robust as once was at over 200...
Hoping for tomorrow's Black Friday mega-release of vehicles!
U.S. Model S New Inventory -- (147 Listings)

I'd love to get a nice CPO MS, however, been watching the inventory of CPO vehicles dwindle for the past couple months until it has hit this new low:
U.S. Model S Used Inventory -- (19 Listings)
Even the new inventory is not as robust as once was at over 200...
Hoping for tomorrow's Black Friday mega-release of vehicles!
U.S. Model S New Inventory -- (147 Listings)
Probably the annual sell off so clear the inventory at the end of the year. Look for those cars to show up on ebay, vroom, etc. There could be some good deals. Here is a batch of 14 from from the seller which often picks up Tesla stock in end of the year sell off. IIRC some of them don't show up online until Dec/Jan, maybe it takes that long for Tesla to delivery them to whoever buys them in bulk?