Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Which is the latest/most complete delivery inspection checklist?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

UnknownSoldier

Unknown Member
Apr 17, 2017
Earth
It seems there are a few different checklists out there to use for inspecting your new Model 3? Does anyone have a preference for which one is the latest or most complete?

I know just recently we'll need to add checking the wheel wells for clips that hold the skirt in place, inspecting carefully to find paint defects like bubbling, and checking the windows to make sure they work correctly and there's something about triangles I read but now I can't remember exactly. Also I think I read something about the driver's side A pillars having weird bulges in them but that was only in early production models, is that fixed now?

There was also apparently a change in the large sheet of glass that covers the passenger portion of the roof, and now instead of glowing yellow when it's wet, it looks normal? There was speculation that this was because they were omitting the UV-reflective coating or something?

There's so much stuff that needs to be checked when we take delivery of these cars now. Sigh.