Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Which lowering links do you have ?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have Airmatic lowering links, very happy with the results. Shipping was fast, communication from seller was great, the installed commented on how nice the links are.

Are those Vossen’s 21x10.5?

What offset did you get?

I’m running factory 21s with 20mm spacers to set the outer edge of the wheel where yours is, and my wheels rub the fender liners like a mofo on anything past half a turn.

I have had the UP links for my X for 1.5 years and 31k miles. Not one error and everything is perfect, good work @UnpluggedP! Highly highly recommend.
My car lowered on 20s:
They were installed with the wheels on just on ramps.
IMG_0776.jpg
IMG_0806.jpg
IMG_1352.jpg
IMG_1569.jpg

Switched to 22s:
IMG_0475.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_1569.jpg
    IMG_1569.jpg
    461.2 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_0806.jpg
    IMG_0806.jpg
    694.8 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_0776.jpg
    IMG_0776.jpg
    507.3 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_1352.jpg
    IMG_1352.jpg
    550.9 KB · Views: 30
Are those Vossen’s 21x10.5?

What offset did you get?

I’m running factory 21s with 20mm spacers to set the outer edge of the wheel where yours is, and my wheels rub the fender liners like a mofo on anything past half a turn.
Hi, they are...

Vossen Series: HC-1 (Forged Monoblock)
Size: 21x9 / 21x10.5
This set was made for the model S so don't have to worry about offset options as the wheel aligns with the outer edge.

Was looking at these links for my Model S. Has anyone installed camber adjustments after the lowering link install?

I have the Unplugged Lowering Brackets and camber adjusters (rear only).

I bought the one from EV Tuning that uses the factory upper control arm, and turns the inner bushing into an eccentric bushing/bolt so you can adjust the camber angle. The problem is, on air suspension cars, it requires you to have the ride height re-adjusted at the SC any time you adjust the rear camber, because it moves the mounting point for the level sensor arm.

They're in the process of redesigning it, but in the meantime I'd suggest this: N2itive.me Discount Coupon Codes » N2itive.me

It keeps the air suspension ride height sensor arm in the factory position, so you won't have to re-adjust your ride height...and it gives you more range to adjust rear camber.

The front camber is slightly adjustable from the factory, and even lowered I got my front camber angle to -1.3 degrees on both sides, which is fine.

Last edited:
  • Helpful
Reactions: All In
I have the Unplugged Lowering Brackets and camber adjusters (rear only).

I bought the one from EV Tuning that uses the factory upper control arm, and turns the inner bushing into an eccentric bushing/bolt so you can adjust the camber angle. The problem is, on air suspension cars, it requires you to have the ride height re-adjusted at the SC any time you adjust the rear camber, because it moves the mounting point for the level sensor arm.

They're in the process of redesigning it, but in the meantime I'd suggest this: N2itive.me Discount Coupon Codes » N2itive.me

It keeps the air suspension ride height sensor arm in the factory position, so you won't have to re-adjust your ride height...and it gives you more range to adjust rear camber.

The front camber is slightly adjustable from the factory, and even lowered I got my front camber angle to -1.3 degrees on both sides, which is fine.
Very nice to get -1.3 !!