Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023 Plaid "Refresh" Lowering Links / Spacers 22" Wheels

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
A follow-through to my post after living with a lowered X - don't do it.

The original idea was to be able to use the modes above Low to get a better ride however specific to the X, going above 35mph disables those modes and the car automatically lowered back to low mode. Looks fantastic! But rides horribly. The bottomed-out air ride gives the harshest feel with any road that has the tiniest imperfections. I may raise it back up or completely remove the links.

• Informative
Reactions: NJturtlePower
A follow-through to my post after living with a lowered X - don't do it.

The original idea was to be able to use the modes above Low to get a better ride however specific to the X, going above 35mph disables those modes and the car automatically lowered back to low mode. Looks fantastic! But rides horribly. The bottomed-out air ride gives the harshest feel with any road that has the tiniest imperfections. I may raise it back up or completely remove the links.
Tell us what settings you installed on? The typical -5 "Sport" setting?

EDIT - Realized you are on some generic DIY links..... was assuming N2ITIVE links.

Now that I've been driving my X for a month or so now I was kinda second guessing the N2ITIVE links I already purchased.

If I do install them I was thinking of trying a minimal -2 or -3 setting to see how compliant they felt and take it from there.

Some more Model X wheel spacer options here from 4wheelspacers.com. All as hub-centric (64.1 bore) and available in 15mm, 18mm, 20mm & 23mm options.

They use the higher T6-7075 air-craft grade forged aluminum on all their options unlike Blox/Bonoss which have two grades, T6-6061 as well as T6-7075.

• Informative
Reactions: towndrunk
Some more Model X wheel spacer options here from 4wheelspacers.com. All as hub-centric (64.1 bore) and available in 15mm, 18mm, 20mm & 23mm options.

They use the higher T6-7075 air-craft grade forged aluminum on all their options unlike Blox/Bonoss which have two grades, T6-6061 as well as T6-7075.

30% off! FLASHSALE24

Reactions: NJturtlePower