Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

White interiors. P100D vs. Non-P

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Anzir

Supporting Member
Nov 9, 2012
Central Florida
For those who are ordering the white interior, apparently there is a difference in the lower dash for Performance models vs. Standard models. The Tesla website shows a white lower dash when looking at interiors, but I took delivery of a P100D yesterday and my white interior had a black lower dash. I did not realize this when I ordered and I have no idea when the change occurred. But, it goes very well with the graphite trim.

Screenshot_20180803-110105_Chrome.jpg20180802_143706.jpg20180802_144404.jpg

I think u got a unicorn I just went by Tesla store today and they have P100 like mine but the white interior has a white lower dash:(...I do agree whenever this stealth change happened no one picked up on but looks good !

For those who are ordering the white interior, apparently there is a difference in the lower dash for Performance models vs. Standard models. The Tesla website shows a white lower dash when looking at interiors, but I took delivery of a P100D yesterday and my white interior had a black lower dash. I did not realize this when I ordered and I have no idea when the change occurred. But, it goes very well with the graphite trim.

View attachment 322798View attachment 322799View attachment 322800
Could have been an accident, who knows?

It does look good though, def keep it. Who doesn't love a unicorn?

Reactions: Anzir and P85_DA
Actually if you look at the configurator the P100D does indeed have black lower dash on the white ventilated seats. The regular X does not have white ventilated seats and has white lower dash. I am not sure if it’s always been like that since the ventilated seats came back.

Some people are posting that it's another case of paying more for less. I guess that is subjective to the esthetic. I actually prefer it myself. It continues the look from the black alcantara headliner.

We’re u charged for the white interior ? It should be included my config didn’t show a price earlier this year for black premium ..