Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

White Leather Seats

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to get some thoughts on the white leather seats. Anyone going to get them if they are an option for the Model 3? I am liking them very much, but am a little concerned/worried about them getting dirty rather easily even though Tesla states that it is pretty stain resistant.

Thanks

Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to get some thoughts on the white leather seats. Anyone going to get them if they are an option for the Model 3? I am liking them very much, but am a little concerned/worried about them getting dirty rather easily even though Tesla states that it is pretty stain resistan Thanks
Awesome ultra white seats 12,000km since July 2016 still look new and always a WOW from onlookers. Cleans very easily. No second thoughts here.

Sorry to hijack, but you got me thinking. I am planning on matte black for the exterior (hopefully no chrome), so the interior will have to be black. Virtually everyone on the forum says good things about the material the ultra white seats on the X are made of. Now I'm picturing that material in a matte black for the interior.

Maybe throw in the HUD some folks think will be available. Add in PDL to give it stealth fighter acceleration to go with the look and I will have the perfect remedy for the mid-life crisis I have scheduled for the end of the year and the car will still cost less than our first house by about $12.00.

Hmm, I wonder if I can get some of the non RADAR reflective paint they use on the planes?;)

Last edited:
I would prefer vegan, stain resistant seating. If that comes only in white, I'll get white. If it comes in gray, black, tan, or other colors, I'll have to think about which I prefer.

Regardless, I plan on treating my seats/interior to further prevent stains.

Ultrawhite seats with MC Red exterior looks awesome!

That's what I have and I have to agree with the awesomeness, especially for a Canadian car. ;)

I have mostly used the car for ski trips since I got it Dec. 13th, in pretty intense winter weather. I have been slightly careful, but not much, and they still look pristine after almost a month. They are hydrophobic, so water beads up and wipes or rolls right off. Love them!

IMG_1261.jpg

I never would have ever looked at white seat options, but the comments I've seen here are making me consider it. I have three youngsters who can be brutal to the inside of a car, so if they are as durable as people are saying, it might be a good fit since the wife hates black seats.