Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Who has the most delivery reschedules?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So far I'm up to #5..

2 in Sept , 2 in Oct and was supposed to take delivery tomorrow, now rescheduled to Nov 7th.

Had four different contact me via email Herson, Laura, Aiden, Jomaine

One person contact by Text message Rachene.
Wow that’s crazy, what were some of your issues? I rejected one that seemed to be someone else’s reject and waiting to get assigned a new VIN

1st 3 I assume was the end of quarter push where cars weren't actually available. The last one, which was supposed to be today was apparently due to financing, at least that's what the guy at Mt. Kisco said. I emailed Tesla finance which said everything was approved. Then silence... maybe the car wasn't really available after all.

You know it's really not a big deal in the grand scheme of things but it sure is annoying when you make time for these deliveries and nothing happens. I mean what's the point, I can easily wait, but why jerk me around?

Here's a screen shot of my last text exchange for the last appointment:

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_b27e.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_b27e.jpeg
    175.9 KB · Views: 68
  • Informative
Reactions: cwerdna
1st 3 I assume was the end of quarter push where cars weren't actually available. The last one, which was supposed to be today was apparently due to financing, at least that's what the guy at Mt. Kisco said. I emailed Tesla finance which said everything was approved. Then silence... maybe the car wasn't really available after all.

You know it's really not a big deal in the grand scheme of things but it sure is annoying when you make time for these deliveries and nothing happens. I mean what's the point, I can easily wait, but why jerk me around?

I'm supposing that your delivery point is Mt. Kisco, too, like me. I was assigned a VIN but it never appeared in my account. So I'm surprised to hear that yours appeared..then disappeared. My delivery date is Nov. 19....scheduled, that is.

You seem very calm about this. I had one and was a bit annoyed, but 5? Hopefully not many winners at this game.

I technically don't have one reschedule yet as I just had a date of 11/8 and now nothing for over a week now. Just posting because I'm also in the Mt Kisco crowd. Seems like they really have issues with delivery. Just wondering too how many Mt Kisco people here have an IDA named Teresa?