Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Who owns this Tesla in California?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I wasn't aware there was a site that can report drivers like that! I'm bookmarking it on my 17" Infotainment Browser. FYI, I have parked in an EV only spot and not plugged in to charge one time in the past, but in my defense, the charger wasn't working! I tried it!

If only they could trade places!
attachment.php?attachmentid=50273&d=1401225434.jpg

Sadly, as Tesla sales increase and EVs from BMW, MB, Kia, Nissan and others take off, and they will, this will become an increasing problem. It's just a matter of time before we read about fights, keyed cars and worse. It's no different than SUV and large car owners who park in "compact" spaces. The more owners there are the high the number of self-centered and indifferent people that will do this.

Yeah, just look at the various example of other questionable parking jobs done by going to the original site that started this whole topic:

Bad Driving Reports

There's a pretty good number of Clean Air Vehicle spot violations on there. If I posted something every time I saw one of those, I'd never make it through a parking lot. There's ALWAYS a truck or SUV parked in Clean Air Vehicle spots.

Back to the origin of this thread -

I'm going to bet that if its owner is on this forum, there's a gray California Model S that very shortly will be sporting a personalized plate.....