Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Why are you waiting for the Model 3 instead of getting a CPO Model S?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I want AWD and 250+ mi range and the CPO's that would meet that are currently too spendy imo. I also prefer a smaller car.

However, CPO's do interest me as I have no use for AP. Once I get my chance to configure my model 3, I'll take a serious look at the CPO model S's.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: internalaudit
Model 3 won't be bigger on the inside nor will there be more headroom in the back.
No need for the Model 3 to be big. The 3 will be replacing a small sedan. The Model S was in the running to replace an E-series station wagon, and it couldn't. A Prius V (huge on the inside, modest on the outside) did that for us. As for rear headroom (and front headroom), that's exactly why I will be sitting in one before configuring.
Robin

Same explanation as others. Too expensive, cheapest in Canada is 67k for a 2013 with rear drive and it is on the opposite side of the country so i would have to have it shipped to me.

I am hoping to get into a Model 3 for 50-55k including AWD. Plus as a new car it will have AP2.0 which I believe is a worthy upgrade.

• Informative
Reactions: internalaudit