Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Why doesn't our fan speed go to 11?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You see, most, most fans blow at ten – you’re on ten here, all the way up, all the way up, all the way up – you’re on ten on the fan, where can you go from there? Where?

Well.... model S/X owners turn it to eleven if we need that extra push over the cliff

So does 11 actually do anything on the S, or is it just 10 speed still?

By “do anything” I mean did they make the old 10, “11” and then space out 2-9 between 1 and 11. So that you feel a difference going from 10 to 11, or just make a “useless” (yet simultaneously epic) “11” setting that has no effect?

By “do anything” I mean did they make the old 10, “11” and then space out 2-9 between 1 and 11. So that you feel a difference going from 10 to 11, or just make a “useless” (yet simultaneously epic) “11” setting that has no effect?

Probably the latter. Think it always just went to 11. It’s just going to be a spacing thing, yet somehow I want it so badly.

Reactions: darth_vad3r
LOL: This Is Spinal Tap (1984) - IMDb

BE488340-5756-4949-ACAE-973C3EC8221E.jpeg

11 is amazing. Sorry you 3 owners won’t ever experience it.