Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Why Not Worry about EMF radiation in Tesla

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
As the WHO says, there have been over 25,000 articles published over the last 30 years on EMF, we know more about their effect than we do about a number of common chemicals, and the overwhelming conclusion is that there is no scientific link between EMF exposure and health consequences.

A "comprehensive compilation" of the medical literature would include thousands more references, the majority of which contradict conclusions from a short subset suggesting a link between EMF and health consequences. The precautionary principle is defunct at this stage.

I don't think you can be objective about EMF when your name is "ohm"

• Funny
Reactions: ohmman
I don't think you can be objective about EMF when your name is "ohm"
Aaaandd: We're right on back to Ma and Pa Sixpack land. All those people who took classes in Physics, Electromag, Chemistry: In fact, everybody who's got XXX of Science on their diploma, according to the straw man I'm setting up here (and perhaps a bit of your insinuation), "Can't be trusted because their livelihood depends upon xxx" which involves Maxwell's Equations, quantum physics, and all that jazz.

Never mind that all that science works, by the by.

Rurugle.