Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

WiFi Drop out

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a problem with my in car mobile wifi. I turn it on and its fine will stay on overnight no problem, as soon as I put the car into drive it switches itself off. I then have to turn it back on sometimes it picks up the wifi others times it just won't find it, the only way to get it back on is to do a re boot.
Anyone have the same problem? anyone give a bit of help with this one.
Thanks

you should not have to reboot the car. just tap on the cell icon and reactivate the wifi.
this has been discussed many times on this forum. here's a couple about the wifi question you asked:

Wifi turns off when in drive
Wi-fi disables after driving

in terms of a phone dropping out, ive not experienced this - care to explain further the issue and what type of phone you use?

Thanks for that only been with Tesla a month so still trying to sort bits out, it would seem looking at the comments I will have to put up with the problem.
Re the phone when you make a call it shows it is connected but no dial tones.you have to stop the call and try again sometimes you get a big crack from the speakers and it drops out, I have seen a few comments on this Forum regards this problem which seems to be quite common.

Reactions: lUtriaNt