Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Will my Cybertruck arrive?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yes, but sorry it is going to be LHD only and it will be YOUR choice to cancel... (I have no idea or inside knowledge, but this is where my wager currently sits).

As an aside, and hoping im not doxxing you, but you would happen to be known as Ed Bear from a motorcycle forum from ages ago would you?

Yes, but sorry it is going to be LHD only and it will be YOUR choice to cancel... (I have no idea or inside knowledge, but this is where my wager currently sits).

As an aside, and hoping im not doxxing you, but you would happen to be known as Ed Bear from a motorcycle forum from ages ago would you?
Doesn't worry me if LHD as I'm in California now for all of July and I enjoy driving LHD? Who knows as Tesla information is impossible. I might sell my space to an American if possible 💰 🤣

• Funny
Reactions: Audietron

So correctly put it.... don't know what the hack is called non-existent process they keep on pointing to and asking to cancel... why would I? I placed a legal order, I demand legal delivery... or go make special order for me, of all i care.

So correctly put it.... don't know what the hack is called non-existent process they keep on pointing to and asking to cancel... why would I? I placed a legal order, I demand legal delivery... or go make special order for me, of all i care.
I agree, and I've never had any correspondence with Tesla NZ other the Tesla's NZ acceptance of my deposit and order for the cybertruck as attached

Attachments

• Cybertruck order 21 April 20.pdf
    1 MB · Views: 65
Reactions: Audietron
I agree, and I've never had any correspondence with Tesla NZ other the Tesla's NZ acceptance of my deposit and order for the cybertruck as attached
Neither did I... however they were trying to sell used model S/X for some time, and then Model Y.... I was surprised that no scheduled service or other communication automated reminder etc. from car company - my Audi never missed service or communication... but again can't compare Tesla to Audi in this lifetime.

You will get your CT before me, as my order number is RN115668422.

Neither did I... however they were trying to sell used model S/X for some time, and then Model Y.... I was surprised that no scheduled service or other communication automated reminder etc. from car company - my Audi never missed service or communication... but again can't compare Tesla to Audi in this lifetime.

You will get your CT before me, as my order number is RN115668422.
Servicing is not required, but Tesla's recommendation is 15k, up to you, but for $34 it's well worth it. My BMW just had a 7-year service for $1800.🧐