Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Will there be a cream interior color?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I may have missed this but I know that currently there is only black interior and at some point will have white. What are the chances that Tesla will make cream/beige color, similar to MS, available? Or even gray, which would be my preference?

If black and white are the only options when my dual-motor reservation matures next year, I'll probably just wait until either cream/beige or light gray shows up. Hopefully not a long wait, or else other EV options will make the M3 color choices moot.

If black and white are the only options when my dual-motor reservation matures next year, I'll probably just wait until either cream/beige or light gray shows up. Hopefully not a long wait, or else other EV options will make the M3 color choices moot.
Really? No one has even announced something even close to the Model 3 in specs.

I look forward to a time when EV competition makes this possible. Sadly that time is not where we are today and it might not be for a few more years (or even longer).

The Bolt EV, currently the Model 3’s closest competitor, offers only one seat color - “dark galvanized grey”. If you get the Premier package, it adds leather and the option of a contrasting seat trim (“sky cool grey”)...but nevertheless whether cloth or leather the basic seat color seems like it is always dark grey.