Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Window Down, I didn't do it

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You hit the switches with the side of your hand when you opened the door or puled it closed. I do it a lot, so i frequently check to make sure the windows are all fully up.

Is this confirmed to be the most common reason?

Yesterday this happened to me first time (~6 months, 9k miles). Luckily at office garage. Came back and the passenger side window was full down.

So how it works? If you brush on the passenger switch when getting out, some point near future it'll open the window completely? Or if the window is slightly open?

So how it works? If you brush on the passenger switch when getting out, some point near future it'll open the window completely? Or if the window is slightly open?
In the first weeks after getting the car I sometimes accidentally rolled down windows when pushing the open button with my thumb while grabbing the door handle with my forearm resting on the arm rest. I have trained myself to lift up my arm and hand when opening the door and it hasn't happened since.