Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Window Just Moved out a Month

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered a MS 90D on July 22, always had delivery in late August or September. Today I noticed it changed to September - Early October. I have another car to drive, but let their be a moment of silence in honor of the month slippage. I'll be OK, no reason to send flowers. lol

• Funny
Reactions: Drucifer
always had delivery in late August or September. Today I noticed it changed to September - Early October.

That's not a full month of slippage; more like a few weeks. As far as I can tell, this is the smallest increment they use this early in the process. A full month would be a change from late August - September to late September - October.

I initially had late July - August. At some point it moved to August - early September. Later on it went back to late July - August. That's what My Tesla is still saying today even though it´s already August. The latest estimate from my DeS is the week of August 15.

Reactions: PtG62901
I too got the same update on my MS. Kinda disappointed, but maybe it will move back to earlier. I'd rather have it built correctly without any quality issues than arrive exactly on time or earlier. That said, I'm having more trouble sleeping and need a martini after work sometimes to calm my Tesla anxiety. o_O

Reactions: PtG62901
Ordered a MS 90D on July 22, always had delivery in late August or September. Today I noticed it changed to September - Early October. I have another car to drive, but let their be a moment of silence in honor of the month slippage. I'll be OK, no reason to send flowers. lol
Seems very unlikely you would get the car in October. Looking at the tracker I guess you have a 154xxx VIN. Currently Tesla is building around 152xxx. If they get anywhere close to those 2k a week they want to build and 50% are Model S then it should go into production in the next two weeks and there is no way they deliver that in October.