Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

WIndow problem after latest software update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
After the last software update (2019.28.3.) the driver side front window on my M3 now pops back up immediately after I open the door. This make it impossible to close the door without the window hitting the rain gutter. If I hold the door handle up, the window will pop back down but it's a tricky operation to let the handle go at just the right time so that the door will latch. Anyone else have this problem?

After the last software update (2019.28.3.) the driver side front window on my M3 now pops back up immediately after I open the door. This make it impossible to close the door without the window hitting the rain gutter. If I hold the door handle up, the window will pop back down but it's a tricky operation to let the handle go at just the right time so that the door will latch. Anyone else have this problem?
Whelp... after I made a mobile service appointment, the problem fixed itself. I did do a couple of hard reboots. The problem didn't go away immediately after any of the reboots but just sort of magically stopped about an hour later. Weird.

Reactions: groovidad