Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Window scratches

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
noticed today after all the snow and ice melted off my car that there are scratches caused by the ice scrapper all over the windows and glass. Is there a way to repair it or can the SC fix it?
IMG_2978.JPG 50888440912__AE8ABBF2-8E3D-45AB-B7BD-7B70045012E4 (1).JPG 50888435514__09A3DE2F-9AC7-47F8-A73C-15A525458E23 (1).JPG

I wonder if the "toothpaste buffing" trick will work here.
I don't think the glass is scratched, it looks like the tint is. I don't know why the tint would be applied on the outside, is that standard. I did find a tint pen on Amazon. Will try it and let everyone know. I'm also going to call the service center to see if there's a way they can fix it. This is a problem for those living up north and having to scrap their car of snow. smh.

Same problem here ..(MIchigan car ) ..Please post back if you find a fix .
Thanks

Finally got this in the mail from Amazon. It took 10 minutes to buff out the scratches. I'm sure it will work with deeper ones as well. Used a cordless drill but I think microfiber will work just as fine. It's a small kit but I didn't need much of it to remove all of it. Hope it helps.

Amazon.com: Glass Polishing Kit for all Types of Glass and Car Windshield Wiper Blade Scratches: Home Improvement