Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Window Tinting in Atlanta

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Did you do it ? What was the price ?
Scheduled late this week. Quoted $900 for XPELL XR PLUS on sides and rear and $300 or $350 (I forget?) for the windshield. Price is all-in so includes tax and fees/materials and whatnot. Seems high but they are the best and it's a great product. I know it's not an easy job so I want the best installing the best. I'll be moving to Florida next month so this is very important. The XR was $125 less ($775). I may need to call them tomorrow to dial it in. $1250 seems high. Anyone have a comparison?? I didn't ask for a deal or discount yet.

Reactions: Vitaman
Scheduled late this week. Quoted $900 for XPELL XR PLUS on sides and rear and $300 or $350 (I forget?) for the windshield. Price is all-in so includes tax and fees/materials and whatnot. Seems high but they are the best and it's a great product. I know it's not an easy job so I want the best installing the best. I'll be moving to Florida next month so this is very important. The XR was $125 less ($775). I may need to call them tomorrow to dial it in. $1250 seems high. Anyone have a comparison?? I didn't ask for a deal or discount yet.
That is indeed very high. I used these guys in Roswell/Alpharetta and did a great job at half that price. They had to re-do the back window on my MYP but did so no questions asked. They do work for most of then car dealerships in the area and their shop is a little un-polished but the owner is great, professional and proud of their work. No affiliation but I was satisfied with the work (3M ceramic and 3M crystalline on windshield) and very satisfied with the price.

That is indeed very high. I used these guys in Roswell/Alpharetta and did a great job at half that price. They had to re-do the back window on my MYP but did so no questions asked. They do work for most of then car dealerships in the area and their shop is a little un-polished but the owner is great, professional and proud of their work. No affiliation but I was satisfied with the work (3M ceramic and 3M crystalline on windshield) and very satisfied with the price.
How much was it including tax ?

Let me know your final price after discounts. Planning to do it next week ?

I'm going forward with it. Price is fine considering the skill level of the shop and the product (ALL XR PLUS) they will be using. Going with 20 on the sides and 1-piece back window. Doing 70 on the windshield. After watching a ton of YouTube videos today it was a much easier choice. Of course that's what the guy at AP3 recommended right away anyway...haha They carry the 20 and 35 in the XR Plus (they do not stock the 30) so be aware of that. The 35 is actually 38% based on the listed specs. The 20 is actually 18% so it's pretty dark but I feel it works and looks better. 35 would be too light. It's a bitch of a job to do it correctly and perfectly. The videos I watched proved that. I'm lucky to be so close to AP3. Let you know how I made out in a new thread with pics after its done.

I'm going forward with it. Price is fine considering the skill level of the shop and the product (ALL XR PLUS) they will be using. Going with 20 on the sides and 1-piece back window. Doing 70 on the windshield. After watching a ton of YouTube videos today it was a much easier choice. Of course that's what the guy at AP3 recommended right away anyway...haha They carry the 20 and 35 in the XR Plus (they do not stock the 30) so be aware of that. The 35 is actually 38% based on the listed specs. The 20 is actually 18% so it's pretty dark but I feel it works and looks better. 35 would be too light. It's a bitch of a job to do it correctly and perfectly. The videos I watched proved that. I'm lucky to be so close to AP3. Let you know how I made out in a new thread with pics after its done.
Awesome. What’s the final price?

You can package it many different ways. Plus cost more. Windshield costs more. Call them or just stop by. They are the only viable option in the area. Especially for Tesla vehicles.

I am sure they advised you but 35% is the legal limit in GA. Also, consider you'll have an aggregated effect on the back sides and read window which are already darkened. Your night visibility will be very compromised but hope it works for you and let us know how it looks.

I'm moving to Florida in 3 weeks so I'll be less illegal...haha They allow 28% and I'm what? 18% by the specs. Front windshield isn't even allowed...doh Looks awesome and so happy with it.