Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Winter floor mats and the rumor that the mats on the model S fit?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anyone have both a model 3 and a model s? can they please check to see if the floor mats are a match as I would like to order weather tech but want to make sure they match... weather tech as of this winter does not have model 3 specific floor mats... I'm sure someone has a 3 and an s.. I have an x and a 3 they don't match up well... Maybe you a friend who has a model S and you can put the mats side by side? Please measure soon as "Winter is coming". (little play on game of thrones there)

What a great thought. I went out and pulled the mats out of my S and checked out the fit in my wife's 3.

The driver's side mat almost fit perfectly. Not quite as nice as in the S, but I would be fine installing this. The passenger side didn't have quite as nice as a fit. The right side of the mat doesn't conform to the curves of the interior of the 3 and it doesn't sit flat on the carpet on the very front of the mat. I didn't even try the rear mat as there isn't near as much room as in the S.

I have attached a few photos, excuse the cleanliness of the mats please

Attachments

• Tesla S Driver's Side 1.jpg
    Tesla S Driver's Side 1.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 249
  • InkedIMG_5781_LI.jpg
    InkedIMG_5781_LI.jpg
    569.2 KB · Views: 197
  • Tesla S Passenger 1.jpg
    Tesla S Passenger 1.jpg
    326.4 KB · Views: 189
  • Tesla S Passenger 2.jpg
    Tesla S Passenger 2.jpg
    439.9 KB · Views: 176
  • InkedTesla S Passenger 1.jpg
    InkedTesla S Passenger 1.jpg
    349.3 KB · Views: 187
Last edited:
I just put Maxpider floor mats in the front of my X.

Fit like a glove, and the surface feels so much better on my feet than the heavy rubber ones.

I have tan seats, and while the color is not an exact match it complements the leather very well.

They are very light weight compared to the Weather Tech, but I prefer them very much.