Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiper blades

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I bought two pairs of 2016-2022 windshield wipers from Tesla for my pre-refresh Model X (why two pairs? I thought I lost the first one, but it turned up after the second arrived). They are still in the envelopes they were shipped in, as I haven't opened them yet. In December I traded in my old MX for a 2023 model, and AFAIK the old wipers won't fit. If interested PM me. A local buyer that can pick up in Manhattan would be best, but I will consider all offers.

I bought two pairs of 2016-2022 windshield wipers from Tesla for my pre-refresh Model X (why two pairs? I thought I lost the first one, but it turned up after the second arrived). They are still in the envelopes they were shipped in, as I haven't opened them yet. In December I traded in my old MX for a 2023 model, and AFAIK the old wipers won't fit. If interested PM me. A local buyer that can pick up in Manhattan would be best, but I will consider all offers.
Mr10012.
R your wipers still available? I just picked up a 2019 MX 100D and I'm sure I'm going to need wipers some time.

My son lives in an apartment @ the entrance to the Holland Tunnel. If they are still avail I can set up a meeting.

Let me know. Thanks.

-stew

I bought the ones on Amazon, kept them around for a few years until I was ready to change them. Initially they were kind of stiff and chattered across the windshield, (be sure to take the plastic covers off of the rubber, ha ha), but they have smoothed out and are fine now.