Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

wiper problem at drive thru

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
lolololololol :rolleyes:

it takes like 3 seconds to open/close the window. just wait before, during, or after you get food.

If your windshield is so dirty you have the wipers on long enough for washer fluid to soak the inside of your car, you should probably get a car wash, haha.

i've heard similar issues with cars having sunroofs, but we don't have to deal with that with the 3.

it takes like 3 seconds to open/close the window. just wait before, during, or after you get food.

If your windshield is so dirty you have the wipers on long enough for washer fluid to soak the inside of your car, you should probably get a car wash, haha.

i've heard similar issues with cars having sunroofs, but we don't have to deal with that with the 3.

I was thinking he meant when it was raining...

This was when it was raining.

I was thinking he meant when it was raining...

Heh Forkee and I live in SoCal, "raining" is like a foreign concept to us. :p One month after the delivery of our 3, I have only use my wiper twice (by twice I meant 2 wipes) to clean the morning dew off the windshield. On our X, we didn't try the wiper 2 months after delivery.. and first time we turned it on we found out it was installed backward... had to take it into the shop.

• Funny
Reactions: balzary