Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiper Washer Adjustment Question

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a 2020 LR Model Y and each blade has only two nozzles, one on the underside of the body where the blade is attached and one on the body itself visible from above. It appears that I'm not getting spray from either on the left arm
that's what I seem to have. Mine are spraying. It is hard to see but I finally captured a bit in slow motion. Mine is spraying but that one for the lower windows isn't doing much. Certainly not getting the lower part of the window wet.

But I'm have to contact service anyway as the blade won't come off. Maybe he'll adjust the lower nozzle at that time

If I"m lucky he'll replace the arm with that 4 nozzle one

PXL_20211028_183008972_exported_107759~2.jpg

that's what I seem to have. Mine are spraying. It is hard to see but I finally captured a bit in slow motion. Mine is spraying but that one for the lower windows isn't doing much. Certainly not getting the lower part of the window wet.

But I'm have to contact service anyway as the blade won't come off. Maybe he'll adjust the lower nozzle at that time

If I"m lucky he'll replace the arm with that 4 nozzle one

View attachment 726793
You can adjust the left nozzle (in the pic) to spray slight further to the left. This will improve coverage for the blade to spread among the windshield.

Tried to with my fingernail. Don't think I had any effect. If the stupid bade went up more than about 1 1/2", maybe. I can't even see it. Is the 2021 different? Can you actually raise it up far enough to see something.

Any advice on how to adjust it happily accepted.