Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Worst buying experience ever

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
One full day since his post here and he hasn't replied to us.
I'm feeling concerned that my needs aren't met to hear from him.
My expectations and experience in this thread are not giving me confidence in him.
What can I do, I paid exactly $0 to post here, is this the expectation I should have?!
/s
It appears that @holmgang and the OP are one and the same. Reading back through the thread, holmgang responds as if he is the OP.

Hey, I used to live in the UK. Nothing wrong with it, kind of like Seattle with all the rain, other than they drive on the wrong side of the road. We have Donald, they have Boris, so equals there.

Re: OP not returning.....let's be positive, and hope that we see a new member in a few weeks titled "HappyBob"!!!!

Keith

• Funny
Reactions: VT_EE
They have the chairman of the board delivering cars in Australia, or so I read. Anyway, order online whenever you like. Makes no real difference. But don't expect any kind of response any time soon whether you order today or tomorrow.

I've waited before - twice for a Porsche 911 (once was a turbo). I will kinda keep it in the back of my mind, but not expect much for quite some time. I assume that the 2 weeks quoted online is best case scenario and that even 4 weeks is lucky. It will be worth it when I finally pick up my M3.

In the meantime, I have to find someone to install a 240V socket in my garage. Easier said than done around here. That may take longer than the Tesla!