Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Worth it to order a new X after Raven update?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ya, there are rumors about a larger or better battery or a battery that can take up to the limit of V3 superchargers. All would be nice. But for even longer there have been rumors of an interior refresh to be more like the Model 3/Y with the horizontal screen and no dashboard gauge cluster behind the wheel. The last is the reason I went ahead and ordered the X now. The distinctive cabin of the X and Y help place it in a class above the 3/Y. Take the rumors with a grain of salt. Ya place your bet and take your chances.

That's exactly why I just got my X now ;)

I don't hate the minimalist Model 3 Cabin. But I much prefer the not so minimalist cabin of the S/X.

That's exactly why I just got my X now ;)

I don't hate the minimalist Model 3 Cabin. But I much prefer the not so minimalist cabin of the S/X.
If you watch Netflix on Model X you would wish the screen could rotate. The whole theater experience is 100 times better on the model 3. I can’t help but feel a bit of left out by Elon, as v10 is really designed for model 3. Model 3 is Tesla’s focus now, and Model Y will be the next focus. I can’t wait for the Model X refresh. It’s overdue.

If you watch Netflix on Model X you would wish the screen could rotate. The whole theater experience is 100 times better on the model 3. I can’t help but feel a bit of left out by Elon, as v10 is really designed for model 3. Model 3 is Tesla’s focus now, and Model Y will be the next focus. I can’t wait for the Model X refresh. It’s overdue.

Watched Netflix tonight while charging.

Not a problem.

Portrait and dual screen is so much better for 10 other things.

It would be really dumb to put landscape for the purpose of watching movies. which is the only good reason I can think of. Besides a cheaper solution.