Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Would Anyone Like to Swap Black Seats for White in LA?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just took delivery of a new 2020 M3P, White / White, on the 27th.

I don't like the way the white interior looks with the white exterior.

I talked to Tesla Torrance service, and they said they could easily swap a set of front and back black seats for my white seats for 1-2 hours labor.

Does anyone in LA wish they had ordered white seats instead of black? If so, would you like to swap seats at Tesla Torrance service facility?

Cheers!

• Funny
Reactions: Mr X

I talked to Tesla Torrance service, and they said they could easily swap a set of front and back black seats for my white seats for 1-2 hours labor.

Does anyone in LA wish they had ordered white seats instead of black? If so, would you like to swap seats at Tesla Torrance service facility?

Cheers!

You still looking to swap?

Cheers!
Let me know if your still interested.

I would do this in a heartbeat. In LA. Wish I had white.
Caveat- I have gen1 interior. The seats are different. Some people prefer gen1, others gen2.
Would throw in $500 to make it worth your while.

Cheers!
I just picked up a 2020 M3P- with black seats. Located nearby in west LA and can do the swap if you are interested.

T

Cheers!

just get i.e. black seat covers from taptes etc. My white ones look so good most people think its the white interior.

Cheers!
Just curious if you ever did the swap? If so, how much was it?