Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Would you do it all over again?

Would you do it all over again?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'd think about LR, but I don't think the price is justified for the few times I might need to spend £50 on an Ionity charge in 10 years. My longest regular round-trip (ikea and back) still fits in 80%-10% during winter. I feel the depreciation of range might accelerate with new battery tech too.

I got lucky to find a stealth model in inventory last October and would 100% buy one (Or any M3 or MS) again based what I know now. I’m also lucky to have never needed to contact Tesla since pickup and don’t have any issues with my car (outside of kerbed alloys ) - not even wind noise.

It would be hard to justify the cost of Performance over LR (and I’m happy to have smaller alloys) but after driving in chill mode on a holiday in France with family recently, turning on Sport mode afterwards was such good fun I probably would be able to.

M3P if it had to be an M3, but I'd love an S. I want the extra niceties, and the extra range for cross-Europe snowboard trips. Plenty of niggles, and more than I've had on any car. None of that matters when I launch, or when I drive for 50 miles with the car driving itself. It's the future, and not a single other vehicle comes close as a complete package.