Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Written off over 2 years ago - resurrected in Poland?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The question would be at that point, if you recall your previously owned car, are you stealing it? ;)

Come to think of it, if Tesla does get through with autonomous drive, then think of the repercussions if you miss a payment - the car goes back to Tesla pending payment.

Now we get into morality issues territory: does the car have consciousness? Does it get attached to an owner? Is it morally okay to ever sell it? ;)

Eastern Europeans specifically look for totalled cars. I am amazed when I talk to them and they prefer a wrecked car for more money vs a cheaper car in good condition. I tell them they need to have their heads examined, they call me a moron American :)

Eastern Europeans specifically look for totalled cars. I am amazed when I talk to them and they prefer a wrecked car for more money vs a cheaper car in good condition. I tell them they need to have their heads examined, they call me a moron American :)

I am Eastern European and I guess it's about the pride of fixing the car and making it your own. A car is a much bigger status symbol over there than in the US. Proof - highest density of Mercedes vehicles per capita in the world is in a random town in Croatia: In the Mercedes-Benz star-studded village.

Fun fact: all the diesels banned in Germany are massively being sold in Eastern Europe these days.

Last edited: