Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

WTB/Interested in 2015 MS 85D or similar

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am in North Texas, would like a 2015 Model S, 85 or 90, dual motors. Probably not interested in the P or above, just in interest of keeping to some sort of semblance of budget, but interested in what might be in the area. I know there may be chips here and there in the paint, however I would still like it to not look as though it follows a gravel truck to work every day and goes off-roading on the weekends :) (some of the stuff that's out there.... sheesh).

What ya got? PM me...

Adam

Not easy, but I know it can be done... I am looking at a really cherry 70D with AP and very nicely taken care of. Only thing that bothers me is whether anything below the 85D is getting excluded from nice features in the updates - for example waking up one day to find you have 4.x 0-60 instead of 5... Don't think the 70D got that one, but the 85D did (from what i read on the Tesla site blog). OTOH, if i'm wrong about that and a 70D is perfectly viable, let me know!