Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

WTB: Model 3 Reservation ready to configure

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm a day one non-owner online reservation holder, and while I was hoping to get the Model within my window (originally Dec-Feb, now Jan-March) I'm beginning to believe that's not going to happen. My birthday is in February and I've wanted to buy myself the Model 3 as a birthday present, so I'm looking to pay ~$1,000 for a "ready to configure" reservation from a current owner who is not going to be using their reservation.

I'll get on the phone with you to configure the car and provide you with all my relevant information and will then venmo you the money.

Message me if you're interested!