Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

WTB: Model S Third Row Seats

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What do used rear facing seats cost these days? We seem to always have one extra kid. I suggested the frunk. Or a small seat in the rear well. Tie them to the side bars. But, No. Something about rules.

Anybody want to rent a set while they're not using them? No. Cal, Bay Area, Sacto? I've never even seen a set in a Model S.

What do used rear facing seats cost these days? We seem to always have one extra kid. I suggested the frunk. Or a small seat in the rear well. Tie them to the side bars. But, No. Something about rules.

Anybody want to rent a set while they're not using them? No. Cal, Bay Area, Sacto? I've never even seen a set in a Model S.

Randomly stumbled across this... I am in Napa and have a loaner MS with them installed. PM me if you want to come check them out.