TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

WTB - MS w/AWD and child seats (Boston / NE)

Discussion in 'Want to Buy' started by JCL123, Aug 22, 2016.

1. JCL123

JCL123 Member

Hello,

I am looking to take the plunge and buy my first Tesla, and I thought I would try my luck at used before going new. I have been looking at the pre-owned inventory on the site and there are absolutely no all-wheel-drive models available, and the rear child seats are hard to find also. Since both of these are factory-install only, I need to get it with that already.

- I currently own a Subaru Outback, so I think I should stick with AWD
    - I have two young kids and it would be awesome to be able to do 5 adults + two kids
    - Any battery size is OK
    - Any mileage is OK

Other features that I would really like if it has them: (but these are all negotiable):
    - All glass panoramic roof (most have this so should not be problem)
    - Deep Blue Metallic paint, my favorite but otherwise any color is fine
    - I actually prefer the 19" regular wheels, because of potholes
    - Smart air suspension a big plus, also because of potholes and my steep driveway
    - Subzero weather package a big plus, I am in New England
    - Black interior
    - Ultra High Fidelity Sound - how bad is the regular sound system?
    - Don't care about the autopilot package either way
    - Premium upgrades package either way
    - High Amperage Charger Upgrade, this can be added if it doesn't have it

JCL123 / Jeff