Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

WTB - MS w/AWD and child seats (Boston / NE)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello,

I am looking to take the plunge and buy my first Tesla, and I thought I would try my luck at used before going new. I have been looking at the pre-owned inventory on the site and there are absolutely no all-wheel-drive models available, and the rear child seats are hard to find also. Since both of these are factory-install only, I need to get it with that already.

- I currently own a Subaru Outback, so I think I should stick with AWD
- I have two young kids and it would be awesome to be able to do 5 adults + two kids
- Any battery size is OK
- Any mileage is OK

Other features that I would really like if it has them: (but these are all negotiable):
- All glass panoramic roof (most have this so should not be problem)
- Deep Blue Metallic paint, my favorite but otherwise any color is fine
- I actually prefer the 19" regular wheels, because of potholes
- Smart air suspension a big plus, also because of potholes and my steep driveway
- Subzero weather package a big plus, I am in New England
- Black interior
- Ultra High Fidelity Sound - how bad is the regular sound system?
- Don't care about the autopilot package either way
- Premium upgrades package either way
- High Amperage Charger Upgrade, this can be added if it doesn't have it

JCL123 / Jeff