Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

WTB: Roadster Non-cf driver's door sill panel and aluminum forged rim(s.)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For my 2008 roadster: My driver's side door sill panel has started to crack, due to my fat ass getting in and out. Has anyone replaced these with the CF pieces, and want to sell the stock non-CF panel? Also, on my 08, some of the rims came from the early factory misted in a light grey. My car came from the factory with 3 perfectly silver appearing rims and one (left rear,) that is just a few shades darker with the grey misted on it. The original owner never complained about it, otherwise I'm sure tesla would have replaced it when new. So I'm looking for one left rear rim in perfect shape in pure silver. Probably a hard order to fill. I really like the look of the 2011 silver forged rims with the twisted spokes. If anyone has a real nice set, I'd be interested! PM me! Thanks guys! Chris