Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

WTB used HPWC

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
anybody who installed one and has either sold their tesla or for whatever reason dont want their HPWC, let me know!

For what Tesla? There's more than one model you know. Wish posters would be more aware since we don't yet have a separate forum for the Roadster/S. Becomes very confusing for people. Especially using general terminology such as HPWC and such that applies to both.

For what Tesla? There's more than one model you know. Wish posters would be more aware since we don't yet have a separate forum for the Roadster/S. Becomes very confusing for people. Especially using general terminology such as HPWC and such that applies to both.
I didnt even realize! my apologies . HPWC for a Model S.

Only looking for the Tesla HPWC Mitch672, thanks tho