Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

WTB: Washer nozzles

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looking for washer nozzle & harness. Must be what is pictured (need heated / powered conduit with it, not just water hose)

61956385_10217493229514484_6496822962224627712_o.jpg

It looks like you've been acquiring parts to convert a non-Subzero equipped car to a Subzero car. Are you planning to start a new thread dedicated to the process and results? I've been following your posts as they come up seeking parts as it's something that interests me as well since one of our cars doesn't have the Subzero package & even mine with it is before they included a heated steering wheel. I'd love to read the details of your success or failure to determine if it's something I want to take on.

It looks like you've been acquiring parts to convert a non-Subzero equipped car to a Subzero car. Are you planning to start a new thread dedicated to the process and results? I've been following your posts as they come up seeking parts as it's something that interests me as well since one of our cars doesn't have the Subzero package & even mine with it is before they included a heated steering wheel. I'd love to read the details of your success or failure to determine if it's something I want to take on.

I have everything documented here:

Lunars/tesla

Reactions: Ostrichsak