Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

WTS: Taking Delivery 09/20 of TM3P DO NOT WANT 19" Wheels

FitYNABer

Jun 29, 2019
Los Angeles, CA
I'm taking delivery of my LR AWD Performance (Stealth) on 09/20 and don't want my 19" wheels. Anybody looking to swap for the 18" + money?

FYI: I'm not a mechanic and 100% need to visit a shop to swap our wheels etc.

RoBoRaT

Zero Farts Given!
Nov 22, 2018
NorthSoCal
and, we can install the wheels in my garage - I have the jack, pucks, and torque wrench to use. Possibly Sunday 22nd coz I am out 21st picking up my X (yohoo!).

My 18s comes with Aero covers (never used). You will need lug nut covers, order from Amazon - its faster.

Let me know.....

mswlogo

Aug 27, 2018
MA, NH
Why don’t you want the 19”

They look 10x better and have BETTER choice of tires including ones that are more efficient than the 18”. The OEM 19” tires are not as efficient as the the OEM 18”. There is nothing wrong with 19” rims.

My Summer average wh/mi was 230 on a Stealth AWD with 19” OEM wheels an Pirelli P7+ Tires.

19” generally do not have bent rim issues like the 20”

Keep them, you are lucky to get them.

Reactions: JPUConn

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC